My self❤
I 'm Navodya .
I'm from kurunegala .π️π°
I am 21 years old.
I studied at polpithigama national collage .
Now I am an undergraduate at the university of visual and performing arts.
I am living with my mother,father and my two sisters ❤
My elder sister is ruhini and my younger sister is wosandi .
I am the elderest doughter in my family.
I am lucky to be such a good family .
My father always advice me and I always try to obey my parents and teachres .
When I am free I love to play violin .
As I think I am a kind hearted person and I am vey friendly.
I like to enjoy with my friends.
I like πΆ music because It can relax my mind.
My aim in life is to be a teachr of music ❤



Nice to know you moreπ€❤️
ReplyDeleteGood luck ❤❤️π
ReplyDeleteπ❤️
ReplyDeleteBest of luck for your future loku Nawo π
ReplyDeleteNice dala❤️π
ReplyDelete❤π₯Ί
ReplyDeleteNice π❤
ReplyDeleteπ️π️
ReplyDelete❤❤❤
ReplyDelete