My future ambition ❤🌈️


 My future ambition is to be a teachr of 🎢 music 🌈🧚

I like this profession due to several reasons .The frist reason is ,it is a noble profession .
A good teacher  gets a humble pleasure when she notice the progress of her students.

That pleasure cannot be gained from any other job according to my knowledge .

On the other hand ,imparting knowledge and helping Others to learn is a great merit.

A good teachr always pay her attention to inculcate good habits in the minds of children .

This leads to a good society .in that sense,the teachr is the correct guide of a nation.






The other reason that I like this job very much is , music gives me relax and mental happiness . Then I like to enjoy with my students and I like to share my music knowledge with them .

As I think Teaching is the best way of learning .because when we teach something for someone then we can improve our knowledge .



I think every one must have an ambition in life.

When there is a target,it is very easy to achieve the target in a double quick time.

Merely having a ambition is not enough .one must work hard to gain the target with a proper plan.

I like to share my experience and my knowledge with others.then I love to be a teachre of music one day.🧚🌈️❤



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sisters love

Importance of leisure 🎢

My self❤