A happiest day π§
It was a special day for me among other days...
It 's a day of my π birthπΆπ₯ .
A birthday celebration is an enjoyable life event for anyone.
My birthday was held on 8 th of Augest .
It was a very special day for me.
I felt very happy about that day because all of my friends and loved ones wished me.some of them wished me.
At that night π my parents and my sisters organized a small party for me.
They prepared a nice cake and they decorated it using candles .
When I cut the cake my parents and lovelies sang the "happy birthday to you"song.πΆ
It 's a wonderful moment .
I celebrated that time with my all lovelies .
I had a very nice party and it was an unforgettable moment in my lifeπ§❤


❤πnice
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday ❤π
ReplyDeleteReally good ❤❤
ReplyDeleteNicee❤️
ReplyDeleteA beautiful day❤️
ReplyDeleteNice π❤
ReplyDeleteNice one π
ReplyDelete